This policy exists to ensure that I am able to pay for the venue and provide the best possible experience to all attendees.
(1) Once enrolled, if you cancel, the $50 deposit is non-refundable (regardless of your reasons);
(2) The first class is human-only. At least one human participant per dog must be in attendance at the first class, or you will not be able to take the remaining classes and your deposit will be forfeit;
(3) If you are going to miss a class, you will notify the instructor as far in advance as possible;
(4) For your first missed class, if the instructor is given advance notice, you may either apply a $20 credit toward one of our private training sessions or attend a future class session of your choosing (space permitting). This credit will expire 6 months from your missed class;
(5) You will only receive training credits for your first missed class, any subsequent absences will forfeit the value of the class;
(6) In the event that Wag & Learn is unable to enroll enough students to offer the course, you may either apply your deposit to a later course, apply a $50 credit to private instruction, or receive a full refund of your $50 deposit.